Monday, March 1, 2010

Re-entry

The blog has been quite for a long time since progress on my one project was very slow. My husband's sweater took forever, 3 months of dedicated attention but we think it came out pretty good. For all the work I'm waiting for good lighting so the pictures do it justice. This sweater was my largest colorwork project and was actually satisfying to knit. So over the last month I cut my first steek, eeee!


It really wasn't that bad. Then there were all those ends to weave in, that took a few days.



I finished the day before the Ravelympics. It was my goal to be able to compete in the sweaterboard cross and I just made it across the finish line. I was weaving in the last end as the closing ceremonies were ending. It's soaking now, as soon as we took the photos I was off to bed, I don't normally model my garments with PJ pants :) With any luck there will be a bevy of FO posts to come soon!

1 comment:

crochetgurl said...

Looks great! I would be so scared to steek...